1) I only write blog posts in the late afternoon.
2) Most people like cooler rather than warm weather.
3) I prefer a pet over some humans.
4) People do the things they do because they are bored.
5) The moon landing is a fact.
6) I used “I” five times at the beginning of a sentence.
7) That’s why you should fall into the third person.
8) I read every written word in my articles 37 times.
9) I still manage to smuggle in grammar mistakes.
10) That’s a fact.
11) #10 is wrong.
12) Slanderous and grammatically sketchy text should be banned.
13) I like to eat well and lean. Whether steak, eggs, bananas or cheese.
14) I wear two ribbons on my left wrist. The oldest is from 2008.
15) I enjoy creating funny articles.
16) I like the word “#@$%*!”.
17) Most blogs are rather dull.
18) I do not like happy endings in movies. They are too boring.
19) My hair is natural, non-existent.
20) I’ve been a class clown in elementary school. Today I am very introverted.
21) If there were a hidden camera installed in my car, the recordings would identify me as a nutcase.
22) I often sing hilarious when I’m alone.
23) In my opinion, one can experience a Rock Concert at home, in front of the TV.
24) I was ambidextrous as a primary school student but had to decide on one side. Since then, I’m right-handed, but I still do a lot with the left.
25) I like running games!
26) I can fabricate the best pancakes north of the equator.
27) I can cook and bake quite well, and sometimes I like to do both.
28) If I make an appointment with someone, I usually come too late, rarely too early. But if I am early, then extreme.
29) People who know me know better.
30) I do not like horror movies because they’re too boring. Sleep factor over 10! I have a similar situation with soccer.
31) Energy drinks, to me, are ineffective.
32) I have never been to the moon.
33) True strength is in serenity!
34) 1 and 1 almost always equals 2
35) I often have to laugh in inappropriate situations; I imagine something funny.
36) Thinking through 50 things of something can be quite exhausting!
37) The best readers of the whole wide world condense on my blog!
38) I still don’t like WhatsApp.
39) I rarely get upset about things. But if I do, run!
40) As a fact, the most prominent criminals in the country are within the government.
41) Even if my chest hair is inviting, it’s not a plucked instrument!
42) Many think that I know more than most. Not true, I nothing but google better.
43) I like it when things look good, and they are useful! Cucumbers are a good example.
44) Here could be your advertising!
45) I have been writing these 50 things of something for about three days now.
46) I sometimes answer spam emails with memes.
47) I usually take care of everything.
48) If something doesn’t work out, I’m the butts joke.
49) Coffee > Cocoa.
50) Hobbits, notorious for dirty feet.
51) I bet you read #6 and counted for accuracy.
The little box below is for your comments. The good and the bad, I want to read it all.
Improve your skills through one of many courses! Start Now